- the canvas I used was 16x20
- for mine i used acrylics mixed with water
- thin point Sharpie (used to write quote)
- ** paint a straight line across the bottom of the canvas, don't go across the whole canvas. I used this as a basis for my tree. **optional. you probably don't need to do this part but I think it serves as a nice base for the painting
- paint your tree onto the canvas
- now its time to do your handprints. if you are doing several like I did, do a few handprints , let them dry and then do more.
- ** To make my gift more sentimental I added a quote I found on a quotations website. Any quotes related to family, love, grandmas/grandpas, mothers/fathers would do. The quote I used was:
My mom absolutely loves this gift! My nephew loves to point out who's handprint is in what color and how much fun we had making it together. It makes her happy and that's all that matters.