- 1 deck of cards
- Pictures/items for individual cards
- Get a deck of cards. any cards will do, you can choose a plainer/typical card pattern or go for something fancy. my sister and collect decks of cards so we had quite a variety of cards to choose from. the cards I chose are from Prague (I think), there deck is not a typical deck in terms of Kings, Queens, Jacks and Aces, so it wouldn't be missed. and the design was cute.
- create a list of 52 things. I didn't want to worry about handwriting mistakes so I typed all mine out in advance. when I glued the items on I didn't completely cover the card, I liked the look of the cards in the background. Examples of cards: inside jokes, family photos, quotations, clippings from magazines that describe that person.
- glue items on cards leaving space for a hole to be punched in the corner.
- punch a hole in the same corner of each card, once finished put your cards in order and bind them together. I used a binder ring, ribbon or string would work too.
- make a cover for your book. I used one of the jokers.
- give to mom!
|COVER OF BOOK|
|MY MOM LOVES ZUMBA.|
|I USED WORDS THAT DESCRIBE MY MOM|
|RETRO PICTURES OF YOU AND MOM ARE ALWAYS A WINNER. |