- 2 Superhero calendars from the dollar store; one Spiderman, one Marvel Heroes; same project could be done with princesses (dollar store also has Disney princess calendars)
- modge podge/brush for application
- canvas-- I used 16x20
- newspaper for background
- the first thing I did was look at the calendars and determine what pictures I was going to use for the collage
- cut up newspaper and use modge podge to apply as background of collage
- while the newsprint background was drying, I spent a long time laying out the pictures and deciding where I wanted them to go on the canvas.
- use the modge podge again and begin to place the pictures. because I cut around the pictures and used so many I decoupaged in layers to get everything where I wanted it to be.
SPIDERMAN CALENDAR CLOSE UP
THE FINISHED PRODUCT!